This is a picture I did especially for Anne Braithwaite of Braithwaite Gallery in York (where they have an entire Room of Mustard which is well worth a visit). The original piece was sold at the Gallery to raise funds for MIND and to raise awareness of the mental health issues affecting us all in varying degrees. The world would be a safer place if we could all share our feelings and look after each other.
- Image size: 39.0 x 32.0cm
- Mount size: 57.9 x 48.8cm
- Limited to 395 fine art limited edition prints + 40 artist proofs
- Printed on 300gsm fine art paper
- Individually numbered, signed by Sam and supplied with a certificate of authenticity
- Presented in an off-white conservation quality mount with attractive V-groove detail