Did I ever tell you the story of Doris and Roger the Sausage Dog? When Doris was a young pup she had a right crush on Roger. But they didn’t call him Roger (father of many) for nothing. Rather than a romantic meal and a night howling at the moon, Roger was after a quickie under the Pier. Not the kind of attention young Doris was expecting. Isn’t it strange when you think you want something, and when you get it, it really wasn’t worth the bother after all?
- Image size: 15 x 32cm
- Mount size: 41 x 48cm
- Limited to 395 fine art limited edition prints + 40 artist proofs
- Printed on 300gsm fine art paper
- Individually numbered, signed by Sam and supplied with a certificate of authenticity
- Presented in an off-white conservation quality mount with attractive V-groove detail
- Also available as a remarqued edition